Marketing Specialist – Video Animation & web
Are you looking for an energising Marketing Specialist role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference and positive contribution towards the organisation’s ongoing success whilst working within a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds.
The role is based in the headquarters of a progressive international software house based in Harrow, London.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details orientated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Responsibilities will include assisting with creating and organising campaigns and developing marketing skills. This work is a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as ensuring the long-term growth of the company.
- Creating video content for the company and product range.
- Creating video content for social media.
- Supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Conduct product market research and propose new sponsorship opportunities on various platforms.
- Supporting Head of Marketing in organising projects.
- Collaborate with head of marketing, product manager and sales team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Involvement in graphic design with the marketing team.
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assisting with the organisation of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attending them when required to facilitate their success.
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts including foreign language accounts.
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Prepare regular reports for the Head of Marketing.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a customer-focused attitude.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) is desired.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Minimum 1–2-year Marketing Specialist experience is desirable.
In return on offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS)
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Access to company life policy scheme while you are in employment with ITS after successfully passing probation.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
About my client
An independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All software solutions are developed in-house; rarely outsource development or use contractors. Employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
Regularly update software solutions to deliver features that have been requested by customers and all solutions are designed to be easy to use and configure. They pride themselves on understanding the needs of customers and have been supplying quality, reliable software solutions for over thirty years.
Possess various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee the supply of high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that customers’ expectations are met while ethics of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained.
Company Values and Culture
Respect that the company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard, going the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting customers, developing products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty demonstrated each day is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
An approachable international team with humble roots, aiming to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. Rewarding people for hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. Always aiming to achieve results and celebrate them.
If you possess the skills & experiences required to carry out the tasks above to a high standard, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity.