Hours: Full Time – 35 Hours
Start date: ASAP
Equipment: Laptop provided
Our client is an advertising, social and media buying agency. Set up to help brands make the most of their media spend and efforts whilst increasing audience reach and impact. Making brands more agile, flexible and future focused approach to advertising and media buying, with data driven, tech based solutions. Working with brands who are making a positive impact on people and the planet, under pinned by tech, driven by a new wave of entrepreneurs.
Their expertise are, Data and Insights, Strategy, Creative and Advertising distribution. Our specialism is advertising, social and media buying on new and emerging media platforms.
These platforms are, Digital Audio, Paid Social, PPC, CTV /AVOD, Digital OOH and Digital publishers.
What this means is these channels/platforms offer new, affordable, smarter advertising opportunities. This is what we know and do best. This knowledge, our tech stack and AI optimised buying means we get you in front of the right people, at the right time, on the right platform, in a targeted and personalised way.
This client is a start-up and growing at an accelerated pace with retained clients within Charity, Tech and Hospitality. This is very exciting time for the company.
Founded and led by a media expert with a wealth of 15+ years experience stemming from the inception of Paid Social media advertising from within the top 6 global agencies to include WPP agency, MediaCom and Denstu agency, Carat.
About the Role
The main purpose of the Media Executive role is to support the team in all areas related to digital media delivery.
Main duties & responsibilities:
Media Planning and Management
- Manage Planning for media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase client satisfaction.
- Manage, buy and report on media campaigns with strategic knowledge and valuable insight into where to optimise and recommend next steps.
- Research and analysis for media trends, including media impact and web visitor data, to improve media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Works with various company team members to promote overall brand through media channels.
- Help build and make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency.
- Undertake administrative tasks.
- Oversees dedicated company media accounts and management.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Present (alongside agency colleagues) the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for advertising, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate messaging with peers and clients.
- Copywriting and working with other content creators, by overseeing work and offering guidance or direction.
- Work with the team to brief media, creative and assist with the formulation of media marketing strategies.
- Present media work to clients for approval or modification.
- Plan media, budgets and manage campaign costs.
- Present and coordinate ideas as well as effectiveness of campaigns.
Media Analysis and Reporting
- Analyses media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for media campaign improvement.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within media spaces.
- Develops dashboards, excel and powerpoint client reports weekly and monthly.
The successful candidate will gain:
- Direct training in digital and social media strategy, creative development, planning, buying and analytics.
- Access to an extensive training program on social media advertising strategy.
- Training and access to native advertising biddable platforms such as AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- This would be a great opportunity to gain an invaluable holistic experience and learn all the ins and outs of digital media adverting today.
- Web proficiency, computer software proficiency, working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication Skills.
- Demonstrated strong mathematical knowledge.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to effectively manage your time and task in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset, critical thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and self-motivated working attitude.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic and flexible environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Team management experience and client service skills.
- Knowledge on the media (social/digital) advertising landscape is preferred.
- Understanding of advertising, copywriting, content creation, brand marketing, proofreading, editing skills is preferred but is not essential.