Account Based Marketing Executive
Hours – Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm
West Midlands, hybrid working 2 – 3 days in the office
Well-funded, tech firm, data focus, very high-profile links into construction
Account based marketing / lead generation focus
Full-time, hybrid role. Mostly home-working with some regular travel to London or Coventry offices.
Our client helps their clients make informed and cost-effective decisions, with the support of trusted, independent data. From insurance calculators to inflation adjustment and pricing tools, their products are made possible through a team of dedicated experts, who have over 60 years’ experience working with construction and built environment data.
But listen up, nearly 40% of global greenhouse emissions come from the built environment, and if we don’t do anything about it, this is predicted to double by 2050. That’s why our carbon data aims to debunk many of the common myths surrounding carbon in the construction industry and ensure their customers have the information they need to reduce emissions throughout the lifecycle of their building.
About the role
Following private equity funding our client is now in an exciting position of being able to refresh, develop and break new ground with a product offering. To ensure they can understand who their ‘big-prize’ potential clients are, they need you to develop and deliver the growth strategies needed to optimise engagement with campaigns, and then successfully hand them over to the sales team with an excellent conversion rate, they are seeking to hire a skilled Account Based Marketing Executive.
As part of the role, you’ll meet regularly with the Sales and Marketing team on-site at either London or Coventry offices, believers in-person communication is unmatched when it comes to creating effective collaboration and engagement. The rest of your time at work will be spent in the comfort of your own home, with the freedom to start and end when you choose around core hours of 8am to 6pm.
Your contribution as our Account Based Marketing Executive will be central to our success. As part of a lean, highly engaged and committed Marketing team, you’ll be working closely with our Marketing Executive, Content Creator, Head of Marketing and Chief Markets Officer to develop and execute target account strategies to support account-based selling. We’re relying on your analysis skills to identify the key factors that our high value-clients share, use this to identify prospective buyers who fit the same mold – then take the lead on ensuring we secure their business.
To succeed in your aims, you’ll need the ability to think strategically, make data-informed plans and decisions, and be just as driven in the execution stage as the development stage of the campaigns you’ll create. You’ll need the confidence to engage with stakeholders at all levels, pro-actively sharing business insights and reports to senior leaders. And, your skills at motivating, encouraging and collaborating with our sales team will make sure all your hard work pays off in the form of a significant revenue increase.
If you have the drive to turn your data figures into sales figures, thrive when working to targets, KPI’s and campaign budgets, and have a proven record of accomplishment in a similar role, this is the right opportunity for you.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- To perform in-depth research to identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness by segment.
- To develop growth strategies to optimise engagement within high-value accounts and contribute to customer insight.
- To identify and deliver the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key opportunities.
Key tasks involved include the following:
- Research and analysis of current and potential customer base.
- Content creation for engaging prospective customers and driving them down the sales funnel.
- Developing social media campaigns.
- Management of direct mail campaigns when appropriate.
- Managing data selections and providing lists for activity using a CRM system.
- Develop, plan, cost and manage end to end campaigns – improving customer journey, online and offline.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- 4 years minimum working in a similar role.
- Experience of researching customer sectors, profiling customers and making informed decisions based on data.
- Previous experience of developing a marketing plan strategy.
- Experience of managing campaign budgets and ensuring excellent return on investment.
- Experience of writing engaging, thought leadership content.
- Previous experience with email marketing software such as Zoho, Adobe Campaign, Dot Digital, Mail Chimp or similar.
- Experience of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Sales Insight.
- HTML and CSS skills.
- Good understanding of digital analytics and KPIs.