Senior Marketing Manager
You will be required to drive growth and sales alignment for the UK market, supporting the Data – Led
| Growth strategy. As a B2B growth and content marketing expert, you will be someone who can use a multichannel approach to drive interest, engagement, and new business for the UK market through a multichannel approach. It is important you are passionate about data-informed, human-centered lead generation efforts and have excellent ideas about nurturing potential clients. As part of the UK Managing Director’s team, you will be involved in developing the annual UK marketing plan and budget and providing input to the global marketing strategy. With dual reporting responsibilities to the SVP Global Marketing Strategy & Planning and the UK Managing Director, you will be integral to a newly created global marketing team and in-house agency, sharing best practices across markets.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created global marketing team and contribute to the growth of our brand and business in the UK market.
- Growth Marketing and Sales Alignment:
- Collaborate with UK/Global stakeholders to co-create UK brand & growth marketing strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Create a multi-channel lead generation and nurturing plan for core customer and partner segments.
- Work with the global in-house creative services agency to build impactful and on-brand content.
- Stay informed about the latest trends, best practices, data-informed approaches, and emerging technologies in B2B growth marketing.
- Manage marketing requests from stakeholders in the UK market, ensuring alignment with global/regional strategy and clear KPIs.
- Conduct campaign reviews and share feedback and best practices with relevant stakeholders globally.
- Conduct final quality checks and sign off on all campaigns before go-to-market, ensuring alignment with strategy and brand standards.
- Build and track annual marketing program and budget, considering growth targets and financial performance.
- Develop key messages for all audiences to communicate Active’s product offering and brand positioning.
- Support and coordinate CRM/Database efforts to improve data management and targeting of existing customers and prospects.
- Manage content creation across relevant platforms to inform, engage, and aid awareness and education.
Brand and Events:
- Plan and execute PR initiatives, including articles, interviews, press releases, and events.
- Identify key industry opportunities and events to position the brand efficiently.
- Build a calendar of Active-hosted events to drive awareness, engagement, and growth with key clients, prospects, and partners.
- Maintain a regular brand presence on corporate social media platforms.
- Collaborate with peers and other departments to plan strategies and coordinate efforts to achieve goals.
- Support organisational culture initiatives to ensure alignment with brand and business strategy.
- Represent Active at external events when required.
- Stay updated on new marketing tools and technologies.
- Utilise relevant graphic design programs for marketing materials.
- Proven expertise in B2B growth marketing and sales alignment.
- Passion for data-informed, human-centered lead generation efforts.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt marketing strategies to different markets and regions.
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Potential for international travel if required with advance notice and planning.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in setting and implementing a marketing strategy.
- Experience in managing a B2B marketing function.
- Knowledge of / Interest in the Media industry.
- Knowledge of market-specific data privacy and compliance.
- Experience in CRM development and management.
- Basic graphic design experience and capabilities.
If you possess the skills, experience & passion required for this unique opportunity please do not hesitate to get in touch at the earliest opportunity.