Digital Project Coordinator
My client is a digital consultancy, providing expertise in all aspects of development projects from consulting and planning to the management, design, development and delivery. They also provide ongoing support and infrastructure management.
The role of the Digital Project Coordinator is to ensure that client projects are delivered within the project timescales, within budget and to the quality expected; encompassing responsibility for scheduling both the internal and external teams work-loads and ensuring time tracking is maintained accurately and regularly.
- Work closely with the Client and Internal Account Manager to understand the business requirement for the project and scope; developing effective working relationships with stakeholders and ongoing processes for the project.
- Deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements with built-in contingencies using Gantt charts, ticketing systems and time management tools.
- Understanding of interpreting client briefs, scope requirements and providing estimates of work when required.
- Producing project status reports and liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects, timelines and any issues that may come up during the project.
- Identifying risks, issues and discrepancies and taking action accordingly.
- Work collaboratively with both offshore and in-house teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Liaising with the Marketing team from a technical point of view by coordinating them with developers.
- Providing technical support.
- Adept at using computer and project management applications.
- Excellent IT skills, including detailed knowledge of MS Office and website technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a technical and business environment with both colleagues and clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing difficult projects and timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
Qualifications and relevant experience:
- Project coordination (3+ years desirable). PRINCE2 Qualification would be advantageous.
- Proven experience in effectively managing small to large-scale projects from brief through to delivery.
- Understanding of web technologies and concepts.
- Experience in a range of project management software including Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in presentations, report writing and data analysis capabilities.
- Knowledge of working with opensource systems such as WordPress and Umbraco or other CMS.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS would be advantageous.
If you possess the skills and experiences suggested above, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity to start the process