Established, award-winning inclusive Media Agency
Within less than 20 years this employer has become a sought-after media agency, winning multiple awards for the best employer by the Sunday Times & campaign,
An inclusive UK-focused employer, with a true commitment to putting its 290 employees first.
Clientele – looking after household names such as Papa John’s, Tapi Carpets, Sofology, Nintendo Cunard and many-many more!
Ethos – Think freely with integrity is aligned with their core values. a “sky’s the limit” approach to your growth within the agency.
Do you love PPC & …
- Have you spent the last 12 to 18 months working for an employer on PPC projects at a graduate level?
- Have you become familiar with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and SA360 platforms?
- Are you organised, & have worked to deadlines?
- Are you able to contribute, work in a fast-paced environment, willing to learn to hone your craft?
Working for an agency in multiple accounts is desirable but not essential
- Join an inclusive and consistent & multiple award-winning media agency, a fast-moving media agency in London.
- Have the freedom to grow your career at
- Hybrid working & the freedom to design a flexible approach to your working life
- Be challenged to learn and
- Join a business that gives a % of its profits back into the
- Be part of a culture that encourages creativity, entrepreneurialism and most importantly of all
As a PPC Specialist ….
- Are you a confident communicator with a proven ability to effectively manage, prioritise & plan your own workload?
- Work closely with the more senior team members to continuously find account growth opportunities through personal research and cross-team.
- Have good knowledge of other digital channels and how they fit within the overall Media/marketing.
- A track record of working on PPC accounts as part of the always-on activity, either as a graduate and/or senior executive.
- Evidence for strong technical, numerical and interpretative skills, with the ability to draw conclusions and optimise against the platform.
- Proven ability to use Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and SA360 platforms at a solid level, ideally including previous exposure to automated bidding strategies and Draft & Experiments
- Understanding of industry best practices versus Google best-practice and the right balance between the ability to deliver work independently, with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Have a proactive attitude, shows enthusiasm for Search and desire to learn.
Amazing perks & benefits
- Free Gym Membership (Choice of 5 gyms).
- Private Medical Insurance & Income Protection.
- Free Breakfast & Fruit.
- Company Bar.
- Season ticket loan.
- Summer & Christmas bonus.
- ‘Work From Anywhere’ Policy (up to 4 weeks/annum).