Managed Print Solutions Partner Manager (DACH region)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive international software house (circa 110 employees worldwide) working from your home office in Northwest Germany.
This is a channel sales role that involves implementing strategic goals and objectives, act as the main point of contact for partners and customers, build strong relationships with them, with a key focus on sales / presales. Though industry and product training will be provided, backed up by comprehensive presales and technical support teams.
- This role is based in Northwest Germany and will involve regular travel across the DACH region. The role will be based working from your home office any occasionally from the Dusseldorf office.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by managing and encouraging dealer & resellers to perform and increase revenue.
- To recruit, increase and manage the number of resellers across the liaising with existing & new partners.
- To manage partners/dealers and generate sales for, PaperCut (MF, NG, Hive and Pocket) Princity Umango, Docslide and ITS print and copy control hardware.
- Actively provide sales and product training to new resellers and periodically re-train existing ones.
- Always maintaining customers’ and resellers’ records accurately within our CRM system (webCRM).
- Regularly sending out promotional literature, letters and emails.
- To educate and inform resellers of new features and products as they become available.
- To maintain dealer price lists and send out new pricing when applicable.
- To send out Not-for-Resale licences and set up trials when required.
- To invite existing and prospective customers and resellers to conferences and exhibitions.
- Deliver monthly webinars to partner resellers in order to educate and promote solutions and services.
- To assist the Marketing Department with the content and target audience for email shots and direct mail campaigns.
- To assist the ITS Marketing Department with the development of content for the iTS and ITS
- Demonstrating software to resellers’ end-user when required.
- Attending monthly sales meetings online and in offices located throughout Europe.
Desired Skills & Experience
The key skills essential for this role include:
- Experience in sales negotiation and relationship building.
- High capacity and extensive experience of making outbound sales calls (cold calling).
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication (both German and English).
- Experience in managing a large number of resellers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in direct sales and especially in lead generation and negotiation.
- Experience in demonstrating and selling software solutions or another technical product is essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.
In return on offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (on achieving target).
- Company laptop and mobile.
- Car allowance of €600 per month to cover all the running costs except petrol/diesel which will be reimbursed at the business km/miles travelled.
- Reimbursement of business travel per km.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Extensive training and support.
- A dynamic working environment with both international ethos and a family feel.