Partner Manager (Channel Sales)
Managed Print Solutions Germany & DACH Region
Car allowance + fuel expenses, Laptop + mobile phone
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive international software house (circa 100 employees worldwide). This role is based on working from our Düsseldorf office (preferably and depending on location) or working from your home office in Germany.
There is an excellent scope for rapid career progression where the right candidate would excel into account management and consultant positions as well as management. This is an OTE sales role that offers uncapped commission.
This is a channel sales role that involves implementing strategic goals and objectives. Act as the main point of contact for partners and customers, build strong relationships with them, with a key focus on sales. Thorough industry and product training will be provided, backed up by comprehensive presales and technical support teams.
- This role is based in Germany and will involve regular travel across the DACH region. The role will be based working from the Dusseldorf office or from home.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by managing and encouraging resellers to perform.
- To recruit, increase and manage the number of resellers across the region by cold-calling and liaising with potential partners.
- To manage partners/dealers and generate sales for, print and copy control hardware.
- Actively provide sales and product training to new resellers and periodically re-train existing ones.
- Always maintaining customers’ and resellers’ records accurately within our CRM system (webCRM).
- Regularly sending out promotional literature, letters and emails.
- To educate and inform resellers of new features and products as they become available.
- To maintain dealer price lists and send out new pricing when applicable.
- To send out Not-for-Resale licences and set up trials when required.
- To invite existing and prospective customers and resellers to conferences and exhibitions.
- Deliver monthly webinars to partner resellers in order to educate and promotions of solutions and services.
- To assist the Marketing Department with the content and target audience for email shots and direct mail campaigns.
- To assist Marketing Department with the development of content for Print and Copy Control web sites
- Generating a high level of quotations and checking pricing when requested.
- Demonstrating software to resellers’ end-user when required.
- Attending monthly sales meetings online and in the offices located throughout Europe.
- General Administration.
Desired Skills & Experience
The key skills essential for this role include:
- Experience in sales negotiation.
- High capacity and extensive experience of making outbound sales calls (cold calling).
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication (both German and English).
- Experience in managing a large number of resellers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in direct sales and especially in lead generation and negotiation.
- Experience in demonstrating and selling software solutions or another technical product is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high-quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
In return on offer is:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- A dynamic working environment with both international ethos and a family feel.