Office Administrator (Experienced)
For busy advertising & marketing agency
Monday – Friday
9.30 – 5.30
To provide excellent customer service by ensuring the smooth processing of all projects as they pass through the business. To act as a linchpin between the customer, external suppliers and the internal team. Displaying a helpful, friendly, and caring demeanour to ensure customers feel valued.
• Sales Administration
o Quoting for jobs
- Calculating internal costs of a job.
- Liaising with suppliers to determine costs of a job prior to quoting.
- Finding the correct solution for a job prior to quoting.
o Booking in quoted jobs on acceptance
- Ordering supplies required for the job if required.
- Booking jobs with suppliers i.e. printer/ installers/ finishers.
o Liaising between customers, suppliers and internal team members.
• Customer service
o Responding to incoming enquiries
- Answering phone calls.
- Responding to emails.
- Acting as a liaison between design team and customer when required.
- Liaising with customers to take briefs and technical information.
- Dealing with problems to ensure satisfactory resolution.
o Creating invoices.
o Creating purchase orders.
o Taking telephone payments when required.
• General Admin
o Answering the phone/ door.
o Diary management for directors.
o Maintaining and improving internal systems.
o Ad hoc problems with suppliers or unexpected issues.
Key Skills Required:
- Committed to providing a high level of customer service.
- Having a can-do problem-solving mentality.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organised and methodical.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to learn and maintain in-house CRM system.
- Good team player.
- Willing to go the extra mile.