Business Systems Specialist
We are recruiting an experienced IT and Business Systems Specialist to take ownership and further expand the systems capability and first line support of both current and future planned solutions.
This encompassing role will include: –
First line/in house support and systems administration of the existing Microsoft network across multiple sites, operating in conjunction with the current external IT support organisation.
Company-wide responsibility for the financial and business systems, operating in conjunction with the Managing Director and Finance Director to ensure best use practices. In particular this will involve reporting and potential future systems integration projects, focusing around financial and waste management operations.
Key skills would ideally include: –
- Excellent Excel knowledge, ideally along with an understanding of Crystal Reports and Microsoft Query style data extraction and analysis.
- A good general understanding of Microsoft SQL database principles to assist with data analysis, reporting and further potential integration projects.
- Experience in providing first level support and network administration of SQL server and Microsoft based networks.
- A broad understanding of financial and business systems and processes in terms of reporting, operating procedures and principles.
A specific understanding of Open Accounts and/or Waste Management Solutions would be an advantageous but not essential.
In particular the ideal candidate would be a forward thinking, pro-active and creative systems analyst able to identify new IT based opportunities to allow evolving the solutions in a rapid moving and continually dynamic environment.
What we will offer in return:
- 28 days holiday, increasing by one day each year to a maximum of 33 days
- Birthday leave
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Wellbeing scheme
- Good training, including technical training and qualifications
- Long term career within an established and growing business
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme