Paid Social Account Manager
The fast-growing Paid Social arm of a Biddable Media team is looking for an Account Manager to oversee one or more clients.
The perfect candidate will have strong experience working on branding and performance (direct response) clients through key channels such as Facebook and Instagram, with other channels such as Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn being a plus.
In this growing team, this individual will act as an expert on all things Paid Social for both our clients and planning teams. They will also oversee the daily delivery and optimisation of campaigns, as well as support Account Executives.
With a monumental opportunity to grow the account in 2022, this role provides the perfect platform for the candidate to support the Paid Social Account Director with the planning of campaign strategies and tactics for pitches.
This role is ideal for the candidate to join an award-winning team and learn from a wide range of clients, industries and digital disciplines, which are of central importance to today’s advertising and media industry.
- Being a source of expertise in Biddable Media – particularly Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn) – for the wider business and our clients
- Working with the Paid Social account director to plan campaign strategies and tactics.
- Support and train an Account Executive ensuring that high standards of work are delivered.
- Managing the team’s financials
- Ensure the team runs best in class Paid Social campaigns that align with creative and platform best practice.
- Have a good understanding of platform updates and ensure your client is updated on changes that effect strategies or on-site tracking.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experienced in working with both branding and performance clients.
- Experience working with most Paid Social platform including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn’s ad platforms. (Not compulsory to have worked on all but have some understanding of how each is planned).
- Passionate about digital and can demonstrate an interest in it outside the workplace.
- Confident in leading conversations around social strategy and tactics.
- Knowledge of other digital channels and disciplines, such as affiliates, SEO and display.
- Excellent written and numerical skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
If you are interested and you possess the skills & experience required, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity, thank you.