Digital Marketing Executive
Department: Operations Team
Responsible to: Head of Events and Communications
To grow brand awareness by delivering timely communications to drive revenue streams through provision of digital marketing support and campaigns across Membership, Events and International Trade.
- Website: Updating and maintaining the website to ensure content is relevant, including addition of new member and Patron logos, plus sponsors logos for Awards; approving Members’ news; uploading press releases, etc.
- Social Media: Managing the social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Meta, utilising Hootsuite to pre-plan regular posts, plus additional ad hoc posts.
- Mailings: Creating mailings to promote events, membership and international trade, using MailChimp.
- E-signatures: Regularly updating e-signatures for all staff, to promote events, membership benefits, campaigns, etc.
- Photography: Taking photos at events for use with social media posts, on website and in Inspire magazine
- Webinars: Running Chamber webinars when required (shared responsibility with other team members), using Zoom.
- Analytics: Providing social media and website observations/google analytics reports, etc.
Other Marketing and Communications
- Flyers: Creating flyers for events, membership levels, infographics, etc.
- Brochures: Creating brochures for membership initiatives.
- Inspire Magazine: Co-ordination of editorial content for bi-monthly Chamber magazine, Inspire, including: sending invitations to Patrons and other members to be interviewed by the Editor; selecting members’ news for inclusion; preparing information on upcoming events and post-event articles.
- Collateral: Creating artwork for banners, conference and awards programmes; creating invitations for VIP events, and obtaining quotes from printers, placing orders, etc.
- Campaigns: Creating artwork and copy for Chamber campaigns (e.g., #KeeptheHeartinHerts)
- Press Releases: Writing press releases regarding initiatives.
- Certificates: Creating membership certificates and certificates for winners.
- Slides: Creating PowerPoint presentations when required, including for annual IHA awards ceremony.
- Event support: When required, attending a number of events and assisting with set-up, registration and support of speakers with their presentations, etc.
- Events: Uploading events onto CRM (Rubi) when required (shared responsibility with other team members).
- Emails: Responding to general emails and those from the Enquiries, Editorial and Awards inboxes (all shared with other team members).
- Ad hoc tasks: Any additional tasks not included above as requested by line manager or any member of SMT.
- Connects: Supporting the Connects database alongside the Membership team.
Technical Skills – Essential:
- MS Office: including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Meta, Instagram.
Technical Skills – Preferred:
- MailChimp (mailings)
- Hootsuite (social media)
- Squarespace (web editing)
- Zoom (webinars)
Personal Skills and Requirements:
- A team player with a flexible attitude at all times, willing to help out wherever needed to get the job done.
- A positive attitude, able to think creatively and bring fresh ideas to grow membership and events.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail at all times.
- A ‘completer / finisher’ who is self-motivated.
- A proactive approach, able to drive activity and results whilst prioritising tasks.
If you possess the skills and experiences suggested, outlined above please do get in touch at the earliest opportunity.