SaaS Telesales Executive
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 gradually after completing 2 full years.
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
Are you looking for an internal sales role in an exciting, fast-paced environment, offering uncapped commission and OTE of 35K – 40K?
If so, utilise your advanced communication skills and join the small, friendly, internal sales team of a progressive international software house.
Working from their office in central Harrow (Middlesex) you will be offering innovative software solutions to schools, colleges, universities, public libraries, government institutions and corporate customers in the UK as well as selected areas of Europe.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from researching sales opportunities, organising software trials, issuing quotes to ultimately closing the sale.
Training – Thorough product training will be provided, backed up by comprehensive presales and technical support. This role offers opportunities to expand your career into online software demonstrations.
- Contacting potential customers, investigating their needs for their software products, ascertaining their available budget and persuading them to download and try our software.
Sending quotes to interested potential customers via CRM system (webCRM).
- Achieving high quality activity.
- Generating £12K GP PM in sales.
- Generating referrals for external Area Account Managers to demonstrate software solutions in return receiving 1/3 of the profit towards your target on closed sales.
- Accurately maintaining customer data on our CRM system.
- Contacting potential customers in the education (schools, colleges and universities), corporate and government (public libraries and councils), investigating their needs for software products, ascertaining their available budget and persuading them to purchase the solutions and being able to demonstrate them.
- Be experienced in cold calling, appointment making, and arranging trials.
- Offer advanced computer proficiency (inc. MS Office, and CRM software).
- Be a self-starter, ambitious and competitive.
- Be skilled in consultative selling techniques.
- Provide proof of recent sales achievements and a stable career record.
With offices in France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Serbia and India they provide support in most European languages including English, French, Spanish, Catalan, German, Polish, Dutch, Serbian, Croatian and Turkish. They think globally but act locally with a deep understanding of each region served.
Our client is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and highly recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
The time, energy and money invested in supporting customers, developing products and serving the company is undertaken with long-term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty demonstrated today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit, an approachable international team with humble roots. They aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be.
They reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. Always aim to achieve results and celebrate them!
The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. This employer demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.