Ref no: 336937
Core Hours – can vary, 9-6pm or 10am-7pm Monday-Friday. Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required
Our client is a prestigious and established cabaret venue, central London, also a venue just outside London too.
This established and glamorous venue is seeking a sales manager to take ownership & lead growth of existing revenue channels and also picking up new business, developing relationships with hotels, restaurant & bars, ticket agents etc.
The candidate will have a proactive attitude to work and will relish the opportunity to grow their skills in this area. They will have an excellent telephone manner, be positive and confident in dealing with all levels of customers and have the ability to work autonomously and take ownership when required.
Our Client is a small company with a strong brand reputation. To work here you need high energy and high creativity. This is not a traditional corporate environment and will suit an original thinker, who is used to working independently and taking the initiative. You will need to get stuck in and have a ‘no job is too small’ attitude. The company has a flat hierarchy, and a family atmosphere, you will support and work closely with all departments, and it is important that you care about the business and the team, and that you work with loyalty, diligence and integrity.
For the right candidate, this job has infinite scope for progression.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will assist in lead generation and sales conversion for all bookings at the London and Brighton venues.
- Responsible for maximising ‘enquiry to booking’ conversion rates for pre- booked sales across all venues.
- Updating and reviewing the booking system daily.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customer queries. Following up and resolving customer questions and issues.
- Up-selling to each and every customer; effectively communicating the full offering to increase spend per head and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining and updating Collins CRM.
- Sending daily and weekly reports to the Sales Manager and where required compiling data reports for management and team meetings.
- Continually adding to the sales database of contacts via cold calling.
- Assisting with team admin and data analysis.
- Monitoring the website to ensure that ticket sales, data and information are correct and updated.
- Communicating with and supporting the sales team in all marketing and sales campaigns, new business drives and ideas creation.
- Bringing a creative, problem solving and enthusiastic attitude to the team. Pro-actively looking for solutions and coming up with ideas.
Core Skills and Experience:
- A customer focused, target driven individual with an outgoing, bubbly and positive personality.
- A self-starter who is willing to get stuck in.
- A proven ability to think and act quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, high pressured work environment.
- Experience using a sales booking system such as Collins.
- Experience and understanding of the Hospitality industry.
- Experience in a fast based, consumer focused sales team.
- Experience of generating leads, converting enquiries, and drive to upsell at every opportunity.
- Confidence to persuade and convince customers. Natural ability to build rapport and engagement quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- English as native language or bilingual is essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding organisational and administration skills.
- Experience of reporting, analysing and tracking data.
- Strong time management and a commitment to get the job done.