Monday – Friday
If you’re a PPC Account Executive or Account Manager looking for a step up in your career which is a bit different to your usual Agency Manager/Director progression, then this might be the role for you…
They’re not your typical ‘Agency’ they are an award-winning Digital Consultancy with a strong focus on AdTech; partners with clients providing them with the technology, training and strategic insight to transform their business.
Day-to-day you will focus on aiding their Google Marketing Platform clients who utilize
Search Ads 360. You will utilise your PPC hands on expertise, passion and experience to full use by being the go-to person to educate, advise and guide your clients along their digital transformation.
This will be a diverse role as you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients from Advertisers to Agencies, across various industries, who will vary in their requirements and level of digital maturity. You will be involved during the sales process with new prospects, and be expected to project manage their successful onboarding!
Beyond the day-to-day, this is an exciting opportunity to play a role in helping to shape the UK team. You will contribute to training material, assist in building new processes and inform the strategy behind the new services we look to deliver!
- Clients view this employer as a leading consultancy.
- Work with the wider business to ensure clients receive a professional service delivered by a passionate, engaged and informed platform team.
- Develop client accounts through upselling and cross-selling.
- Support and advise the new sales team with new prospects.
- Act as an expert adviser across the wider business with demonstrable knowledge of PPC and Google Marketing Platform best practice.
- An award winning digital marketing group, nearly 20 years of experience.
- Ranked as one of Campaign Magazine’s Best Companies to work for in 2021.
- Part of a global business, London, with two US offices and locations all over the world.
- Operate as a minimum of 2 days a week in the office flexi-work policy, meaning you will be able to work from home for up to 3 days a week and have flexi-hours to make those commutes that little bit easier!
Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. On offer is additional performance related bonus.
In addition to this, the benefits package allows you to choose health care, additional pension, gym membership and more.
If you possess the skills and experiences required above, please do not hesitate to get involved at the earliest opportunity to start the process asap.