Ref no: 336934
My client are leaders in their own sector category for over 20 years ago and already help millions of people across the UK on a monthly basis.
Come and work on a brand that’s reinventing itself to be more meaningful to customers than ever before, by delivering through an exciting range of new and innovative products and services. Join an award-winning organic performance team of 23 in delivering marketing activity that deliver quantifiable commercial results.
What’s in it for you? Well, further to the epic opportunity we believe this is, we also offer a range of attractive benefits. A competitive remuneration package is on offer, we pride ourselves on our flexible working culture and support for our employees to bring their whole selves to work, and we place real value and investment in learning and personal development, including a freedom pot for you to decide what to spend on each year. We also place importance on creating a fun working environment and provide a range of regular social and team
events to celebrate our success.
Why this Role?
- The Digital Marketing Team consists of 23 individuals specializing in SEO and content production operations.
- The Digital Marketing Team strive to innovate to maintain a competitive advantage through investing in a comprehensive technology stack that allows best in-class delivery of digital marketing.
- This role is based in the Financial Services vertical where you will work alongside campaign and content specialists to deliver class-leading SEO initiatives.
- You will be responsible for driving organic search visitors to their website in some of the most competitive search verticals. Leading SEO strategy for products to achieve annual business objectives and targets.
- Fundamental to the role will be the ability to build strong working relationships both within a team of search experts as well as with the wider team, integrating with a diverse range of disciplines across marketing including PR, brand, social and data teams. As part of the role, you will also be expected to support the workload and development of junior members of the team.
What will you be doing?
Key Responsibilities: Strategy and execution
- Accountability for the overall organic performance of multiple products (e.g. car insurance, home insurance) and delivering traffic against business targets.
- Working in some of the most competitive search landscapes to deliver successful SEO recommendations.
- Developing, scoping, and delivering the SEO strategy for the products you manage. This will include completing comprehensive search intent research to fully understand customer search behavior and transforming this research into content recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring the development of product channels follow SEO best practice, ensuring that organic search hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly.
- Directly making changes through our CMS to execute your recommendations.
- Reporting and measuring the impact of website changes to rankings, share of voice, CTR, visit and other performance signals.
- Supporting Organic performance Lead with senior stakeholder management and SEO forecasting for the products you manage.
- Working closely with Product, Commercial and User Research teams to fully understand the customer journey, customer needs and pain points
- Reviewing performance across our range of analytics packages to identify key trends.
- To be able to distill complex information into easily understandable graphics and present this information to senior stakeholders.
- Analyse Google Search Console performance data to measure SEO performance and setup reports to automate reporting.
- Provide relevant insights for the monthly organic performance report and support weekly trade.
- Complete competitor and search landscape analysis to spot opportunities and trends within the organic search results.
- Work with the PPC team to create holistic search strategies.
- Utilising tools such as SEMRush, BigQuery, DeepCrawl, Google Search Console, Google Analytics & MajesticSEO to mine critical SEO data and transform this into useful insight
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders, especially Commercial, Product & Marketing and ensure excellent lines of communication about SEO plans.
- Represent the team in internal channel marketing meetings & trade meetings.
- Embed solid working relationships across the business championing best practice SEO execution.
- Be proactive in raising innovate solutions to improve processes and the delivery of SEO.
- Support junior team members in achieving their objectives and upskilling team members on SEO.
What do you need to excel in this role?
- A few years’ experience in a search marketing specific role.
- Expert level of knowledge of SEO and on-page best practice.
- You have created and executed SEO strategies which have delivered results
- Experienced in working in highly competitive search verticals. Proven track record providing ROI in a competitive market.
- Confident in data analysis and extracting relevant insights from large datasets.
- Understanding of web programming languages/technologies including HTML.
- Strong writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports.
- Knowledge of Google algorithm updates.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external customers.
- Proven record in working as part of a team and as an individual.
- Familiarity with wider marketing disciplines and how they impact organic search.
- Clear passion for digital marketing.
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven track record of working to deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven time management skills.
If you possess the skills and interested required to carry out the tasks suggested above, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me as soon as possible, Interviews are taking within a few days!