Sales Role – Legal Software Sales
Our client provides solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Their sales approach begins by identifying customer needs and requirements in order to offer them solutions. They are committed to delivering customer success through extensive expertise in software and technology.
Are you looking for an excellent sales opportunity with uncapped commission and a clear career path in software sales within the legal industry?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive international software house (circa 100 employees worldwide) working from your home office in North America.
You will be responsible for selling a leading electronic resource management solution in the
North American legal sector. The software facilitates and controls access to online databases, helps to reduce costs, increases productivity and provides transparency over resource usage and much more.
It’s already established, well-respected solution used by a large and loyal user-base.
This position involves:
- New business development by contacting potential clients and making appointments.
- Delivering professional presentations and product demonstrations (mostly webex meetings and onsite where required) and utilising your consultative selling skills to produce sales and optimize cross- selling opportunities.
- Managing existing clients via:
- Account management.
- Upselling licenses.
- Cross selling additional modules.
- Occasional attendance at user groups, events and exhibitions.
- Responding to customer queries promptly including producing offers and quotations.
- General administration and use of the company’s CRM system.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have previous experience in consulting and selling software solutions to the legal industry (highly desirable).
- Have extensive product demonstration experience (3 years minimum) and have the ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Be highly experienced in new business development.
- Have impeccable spoken and written English.
- Be fully conversant with the solutions sales cycle (including cold calling, appointment making and closing).
- Offer advanced computer proficiency (including MS Windows, Office, including PowerPoint and CRM software).
- Strong rapport building capabilities.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a fast-growing organization.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Be accustomed to occasional travel to attend exhibitions and visit clients.
- Successful track record in sales.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (when target met).
- Extensive support and training.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing gradually to 25).
- Medical Insurance contribution – 75% or at a capped amount of $550 per month.
An independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, with operations throughout Europe and North America. has a global presence with customers across five continents.
A leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. Also, various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee they only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that their customers’ expectations are met while their ethic of only providing quality, systems is maintained.
Company Values and Culture
Three core things:
They respect the company’s future is built on supporting their customers to the highest possible standard, going the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. Always conscious that customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting customers, developing products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty demonstrated today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
An approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
If you possess the skills and experiences to sell IT solutions into the legal and similar sectors please get in touch with me at the earliest opportunity.