UK Commercial Manager – AdTech
- Have a passion for AdTech and or Analytics and for forging commercial relationships and the thrill of winning new clients.
- You have a track record of success in selling SaaS products. Experience of this success coming from work in the digital media or analytics community is essential.
- You have a good knowledge of digital marketing channels. A broad network of relevant industry contacts is also welcome but not essential.
- You’re excited by the challenge of helping a diverse array of businesses advance their tech maturity through the combination of licensing integrated media and measurement solutions from the Google Marketing.
- Platform, with their own proprietary technology suite and best-in-class consulting services.
My client is a leading digital services group with specialist departments across media, technology and creative. Whilst they will support you to feel comfortable discussing all three areas with prospects, with a particular emphasis on media services, the core focus of this role will be the growth and development of their AdTech and Measurement division. The position itself is a great balance of individual responsibility and team exposure, covering the full commercial spectrum from opportunity creation through to negotiation and deal closing.
You will be responsible for nurturing inbound leads from the GMP site from enquiry to sign-off. You’ll be competing against other GMP Sales Partners across Google’s reseller network. In addition to this you will be responsible for driving new business from your own outbound sales outreach, and will be supported in this by the Senior Commercial Manager, leveraging HubSpot to maximise efficiency, at scale with greater insight.
You will also be tasked with supporting the wider sales team in selling solutions across a seamless technology suite. This includes: (1) Search, which allows businesses to understand and respond to the incremental value of their paid search activity against organic performance. (2) Creative, which helps organisations to extract the full value from their expensive assets through dynamic personalization. And finally (3) Signal, which gives brands the power to apply campaign adjustments and modifications automatically based on environmental, media and data triggers. Each of these technologies are at different stages of the go-to-market process, and it will be your responsibility alongside the product and marketing teams to drive success for all three.
As a self-starter you’ll be encouraged to develop existing partnerships, identify and build on untouched new paths and design and deliver your own prospecting initiatives. Once able, a large part of the role will be getting out of the office and building relationships, whether that is at conferences, hosted events or more social occasions. In the meantime, you’ll be getting creative in how you drive opportunities, designing free training, running virtual events and compiling bespoke analysis aimed at target businesses.
Thanks to their marketing team you’ll also have frequent inbound opportunities to work on due to their excellent industry profile. These types of projects mean the ability to work well with others and co-ordinate group outputs is a must. Working in a successful sales team means collaborating; using your skills and the strengths of those around you to win.
In the process of joining you’ll receive a crash course to ensure you know as much as their analyst team about their products, services and what makes this client a truly unique employer. Following completion, in your hands will be an incredibly dynamic and varied product range to sell across the Google Marketing Platform, plus their very own award-winning services.
And of course, they work hard, play hard! ….accelerated bonuses, and unique office(s) keep you feeling motivated every day. Since the start of the pandemic they’ve had two new team members join who have gone through an onboarding process and fitted in seamlessly. We hope to deliver the same experience for you.
- New business revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- New business individual contribution or targets are met or exceeded.
- All stages of the pipeline are in good health across all team members.
- Individual Pipeline comprises of a variety of opportunity types in terms of service.
- Communication with target strategic partners takes place on a regular basis in line with the contact plan and drives an ongoing source of high converting leads for the business.
- Performance for the ﬁrst 12 months of all campaigns is monitored.
- Works with delivery team eﬀectively to support as required with upsell opportunities and client management.
- Internal relationships are managed well to support in the successful delivery of proposals, leading to regular wins for the business.
Prospects are creatively engaged with relevant content, bespoke analysis.
- Events, driving opportunities and new business GP.
- All deliverables across the business are of a high standard in-line with or exceeding Incubeta best practice.
- Key industry events are identiﬁed as opportunities for exhibiting to build awareness andas sources of ongoing opportunities.
- Is recognised internally as the go-to product / sector specialist for updates within their space.
- There is evidence of frequent new business wins directly linked to prospecting work.
Product and Organisation Knowledge
- Has a novice level of understanding of Digital marketing.
- Has a high level of understanding of the individuals primary business unit, product/service types and available commercial models.
- Has a good level of understanding of the primary brands peer set and key differentiation points.
- Has a good level understanding of all business units within the group & clients.
- Has a good level of knowledge for a chosen sector.
- Executive team members are provided with the appropriate training to become competent in their role within the partnerships team.
- Executive team members are supported in the proposal process to ensure a high conversion rate from opportunity to win.
- Executive team members are introduced on an ongoing basis to the network of contacts developed within role.
- An award-winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
- Ranked as one of Campaign magazine’s Best Companies to work for in 2021.
From October the 1st operating a minimum of 2 days a week in the office flexi-work policy, meaning you will be able to work from home for up to 3 days a week, pay industry benchmarked salaries. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to choose from benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more.
What Do You Do Next?
Hiring right now, you’ll answer some questions that are related to your day-to-day job. Your answers will go through our sift process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes two or three interviews. Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process, we’ll share how well you performed on skills that we test throughout the application process.
An equal opportunities employer
Committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or ethnicity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justiﬁable.