Partner Manager Print fleet & digital workflow solutions
- This role is based working from your home office and may involve travel across the Americas.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by managing by encouraging resellers to sell Print Fleet Mgt solution and soon – a new digital SaaS workflow solution.
- To recruit, increase and manage the number of resellers across the region by cold-calling and liaising with potential partners.
- Actively provide sales and product training to new resellers and periodically re-train existing resellers.
- Always maintain customers’ and resellers’ records accurately within our CRM system (webCRM).
- Regularly send out promotional information (social media and email etc).
- To educate and inform resellers of new features and products as they become available.
- To maintain dealer price lists and send out new pricing when applicable.
- To send out Not-for-Resale licences and set up trials when required.
- To invite existing and prospective customers and resellers to conferences and exhibitions.
- Deliver monthly webinars to partner resellers in order to educate and promote solutions and services.
- To assist the Marketing Department with the content and target audience for email shots and direct mail campaigns.
- To assist the Marketing Department with the development of content for websites
- To assist resellers with the completion of tenders and the answering of technical/ functional questions.
- Generating a high level of quotations and checking pricing when requested.
- Demonstrating software to resellers’ end-user when required.
- Attending monthly sales meetings online and at located throughout Europe once or twice per year (Pandemic allowing).
- Mentoring junior sales colleagues as the sales operation grows. Hence providing career progression.
Desired Skills Experience
The key skills essential for this role include:
- The ability to demonstrate software.
- Experience in selling software solutions or another technical product is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience in sales negotiation.
- High capacity and extensive experience of making outbound sales calls (cold calling).
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication (Spanish may be an advantage).
- Experience in managing a large number of resellers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in sales and especially in lead generation and negotiation.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. This employer demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.
In return on offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (upon achieving annual sales target).
- Business travel mileage/KM (where applicable travelling by car for business).
- Company laptop.
- Company Mobile.
- 20 days annual leave (gradually increasing to 25 days per annum).
- Medical Insurance contribution – 75% or at a capped amount of $550 per month.
- Extensive training and support.
- A dynamic working environment with both an international ethos and a family feel.
About the employer
An independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in London Operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
A software house but also sell via the channel. They specialise in:
- Tracking software for online subscriptions.
- Booking and reservation software
Print, Copy and Scan Management solutions which we distribute via our Reseller Channel who are either manufacturers or dealers of office equipment (printers and MFDs). In the case of this role, the products are as mentioned above
Company Values and Culture
Three core things:
They respect that their company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. Going the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met, they are always conscious that our customers have choice & strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
Approachable international team with humble roots. Aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. Reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. Always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.