Paid Search Account Manager
Monday – Friday
IS THIS YOU!
- Do you love paid search and want to get even deeper into its granular workings?
- You want to be involved in all areas of the campaign, driving performance and working with clients.
- You want to work alongside other channels (SEO, Paid Social, Display, Amazon).
- You’re a fun, passionate team player and a strong communicator with clients!
- You have retail account experience and ecommerce!
- You have experience with GoogleAds!
As the Paid Search Account Manager, you will be working with some of their biggest clients, managing and brainstorming innovative campaigns from start to finish as well as managing a team of
Account Executives, helping to develop and ensure tasks are sufficiently performed!
You will have the opportunity to test and trial new initiatives with their clients.
While the main focus is on paid search, you will also get the opportunity to expand your knowledge further and run paid social, YouTube and GDN campaigns and learn how all these channels work collectively with a joined up strategy. You’ll also work with other agencies giving you exposure to channels such as SEO, Affiliates and ATL!
You will be core in designing and planning account strategy, identifying new opportunities in line with client goals, working with Account Director to develop the client roadmap across different channels, and helping to grow your accounts.
You’ll also be expected to contribute to the direction and development of the Agency team through their road map system, be involved in hiring new team members, and get involved with new business pitches.
In addition to encouraging your team’s development, you will continue to develop and learn with them. That might be through implementing Betas, experimenting with innovative new strategies, helping to grow their integrated PPC and programmatic offering, taking the lead on joint projects with Google or getting involved with the creation of new in-house tech tools. They encourage all Account Managers to grow and become future Account Directors
- Media plans created for campaigns.
- Opportunities for improvements in campaign performance are regularly assessed.
- Campaign budgets are optimally managed across channels.
- New ideas and opportunities to improve campaign performance regularly shared.
- Has a clear understanding of GP for their clients
- Has a basic understanding of all client offerings
- Undergoes regular research into the digital marketing landscape and client’s vertical
- Can demonstrate to a client how their clients compare vs their competitors
- Owns the day-to-day relationship for their accounts
- Clients are updated proactively on their performance/activity and suggestions on campaign efficiencies are made
- Is able to confidently communicate strategic outcomes in monthly and quarterly meetings earning client trust
- Feels confident presenting and facilitating client meetings
- Understands campaign measurement and how respective channels fit into customer journey
- Is proficient in setting up tests and relevant outcomes
- Reviews new platform features and betas with a view to how these can be rolled out across clients, and proactively share across the team
- Is the go to person in a particular area that they champion across the team
- Supports junior members of team with workflow prioritisation
- Team members have an understanding of what is expected from them, their objectives and areas for development
- Team members feel well supported and mentored to achieve their progression goals
- Efficiencies and learnings from the immediate team is shared with the wider team to ensure the spread of benefits
- Delegates daily tasks to team members
- Contributes to a new way of working for the team
- As of October 1st we have a minimum flexi-working policy of 2 days a week in the office, 3days working from home
The number one reason people love working here though is the people. Everyone is hard working and fascinated by what they do, and most importantly friendly and helpful. We offer an extremely flexible approach to working and our #1 priority is ensuring we maintain a culture that enables continual and fluid career growth and development.
Package & Benefits
Incubeta pay industry benchmarked salaries. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to pick and choose your own benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more!
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
You’ll answer some personalised questions that are related to your passion & role. Your answers will go through our blind-review process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes two or three interviews.
Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process, we’ll tell you how well you performed on skills that we test throughout the application process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.