Paid Search Analyst
This role will work very closely with Account Executives and report directly to the Account Manager, as well as key senior client members and the team’s Account Director. The role requires existing experience working in a search engine marketing, assisting the team in the building and optimization of campaigns, using both analytical and creative skills to fulfil a broad range of projects for the client.
- Utilise your existing experience and develop a full understanding of PPC in order to deliver every aspect of building and managing campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Develop a full working knowledge of all reporting, campaign management and tracking tools as well as Excel and PowerPoint
- Improve your PPC knowledge by attending training, obtaining relevant qualification and keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Contribute in developing new products and ways of working that improve campaign results
Search Campaign / Project Management
- Fulfil relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets
- Work with your Account Manager / Account Director to ensure that campaigns are set up and optimised correctly – following agreed best practice and client brand guidelines
- Help in preparing performance review presentations
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Under the guidance of your manager, develop and distribute accurate contact reports from meetings and conversations within 24 hours
- Coordinate and distribute regular status reports
- Manage and maintain standards across campaigns in multiple markets
- Have input in developing short and long term search strategies for the client
Innovation & Initiative
- Contribute to the improvement of reporting, including testing and developing features and functionality in Excel and other related software
- Assist in the development and streamlining of processes involved in data capture, automated reporting and quality assurance
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your projects/tasks
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings
- Approach work with a test and learn attitude with an aim to constantly improve campaign performance
Desired Skills & Experience
You are ambitious, enthusiastic and approachable with a desire to work in a fast-paced and energetic team. Experience of other biddable platforms such as AMS, is beneficial, as well as hands-on experience of third party bid management platforms. You thrive in a team environment but also are independent and motivated to take responsibility for the task at hand. You are analytical with a creative twist, enjoying using data to solve a problem and find a solution. With excellent numeracy, written and oral communications skills you are able to explain sometimes complex results in a succinct way. You must be excited by the digital landscape and want to drive performance for clients with analytical skills and attention to detail that can be used to help build and manage campaigns. An interest in advanced data management and software would also be beneficial.
If you are interested and you possess the skills & experience required, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity, thank you.