Marketing Assistant – Established, IT Software Firm
We are recruiting a Marketing Assistant for a global tech company, work in an inclusive, fast paced environment.
This excellent opportunity will make a real difference and positive contribution towards the organisation’s ongoing success whilst working within a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds.
The role is based in the headquarters of a progressive international software house based in Harrow, London.
This role requires an enthusiastic, detailed orientated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Responsibilities will include assisting with creating and organising campaigns and developing marketing skills. This work is a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as ensuring the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supporting marketing managers in organising projects.
- Conducting market research and analysing competitor information.
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assisting with updating websites to ensure correct meta data and SEO details are present.
- Updating spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assisting with the organisation of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attending them when required to facilitate their success.
- Assisting with the preparation and updating of promotional presentations.
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts including foreign language accounts.
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicating directly with clients and encouraging trusting relationships.
- Proof reading marketing documents and communications when required.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a customer-focused attitude.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques. Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
In return on offer is:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 gradually after completing 2 full years).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Access to company life insurance policy scheme while you are in employment, after successfully passing probation.
- Realistic promotion and career development prospects.
About this employer
This employer is an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom, operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All software solutions are developed in-house; not outsourced development or use of contractors. They employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
Regularly update their software solutions to deliver features that have been requested by customers and all solutions are designed to be easy to use and configure. They take pride in themselves & understanding the needs of customers and have been supplying quality, reliable software solutions for over thirty years.
Possessing various partnerships that have been carefully selected, only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that their customers’ expectations are met while their ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained.
Accreditation ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 certified company. They also take responsibilities under the WEEE Regulations extremely seriously and have taken steps to be compliant in line with corporate and social responsibilities.
If you are interested & possess the skills & experiences for this role, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity.