Ref no: 340109
Monday Friday 9am – 5,30pm
Are you looking for an energising Marketing Specialist role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference and positive contribution towards the organisation’s ongoing success whilst working within a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds.
The role is based in the headquarters of a progressive international software house based in Harrow, London.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details orientated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Responsibilities will include assisting with creating and organising campaigns and developing marketing skills. This work is a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as ensuring the long-term growth of the company.
- Supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supporting head of Marketing in organising projects.
- Collaborate with head of marketing, product manager and sales team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Create video content and be involved in graphic design.
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Search Engine Optimisation skills for our digital marketing growth.
- Assisting with the organisation of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attending them when required to facilitate their success.
- Assisting with the preparation and updating of promotional presentations.
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts including foreign language accounts.
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Proof reading marketing documents and communications when required.
- Create and deliver marketing campaigns worldwide.
- Prepare regular reports for the Head of Marketing.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a customer-focused attitude.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) is desired.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
In return on offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Extensive support and training
- Company laptop
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS)
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation
- Access to company life policy scheme while you are in employment with ITS after successfully passing probation
- Superb promotion and career development prospects
Our client, an independently run global IT solutions company established in 1988, headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex. Operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All software solutions are developed in-house; not outsourced development or use of contractors. Employing a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel, offering access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
Regularly updating their software solutions to deliver features that have been requested by customers and all solutions are designed to be easy to use and configure. Taking pride in themselves understanding the needs of customers, therefore successfully supplying quality, reliable software solutions for over thirty years.
Various partnerships have been carefully selected to guarantee they only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that customers’ expectations are met while their ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is upheld.
Accreditations – ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 certified company. They also take their responsibilities under the WEEE Regulations extremely seriously and are compliant in line with corporate and social responsibilities.
They respect that their company’s future is built on supporting customers to the highest possible standard. going the extra mile to ensure customers have what they require and that their needs are being met, always conscious that customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility
NEXT STEPS – if you are interested and you possess skills & experiences aligned with the above description, please get in touch with us at the earliest opportunity to start the process.