Fashion & colour technology sector
We’re looking for a Marketing Lead to join our client’s team in London as part of their Marketing function. You should have experience of delivering a marketing programme for new B2B clients, essentially, delivering smart retention marketing strategies, in a B2B environment.
Ideally have an avid interest in colour or the fashion and consumer products industries that they work across and be able to bring high energy levels to drive for success in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop and lead on the marketing plan to deliver against the commercial goals.
• Use account based marketing to convert the top target pursuit accounts and grow their supply chain network.
• Draw on the wider Product Design marketing team to plan and roll out key product marketing and brand positioning work.
• Plan and execute campaigns and events to raise awareness of the proposition, underpinned by forecasts.
• Report on campaign performance and use data to drive optimisation.
• Share the marketing plans and results with the Product Design marketing teams to gain buy in from key stakeholders.
• Hands on management of the CRM platform (Hubspot) to build and manage leads.
• Build on boarding pages for key clients and prospects and landing pages for campaigns using Hubspot.
• Manage social channels, PR opportunities and client communications.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
• B2B marketing experience with a proven track record of delivering good results.
• Excellent verbal and written skills Experience of effectively working in a global team.
• Commercially acute and quick to grasp commercial concepts and product strategies.
• Strong relationship building / partnering skills.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Ability to be a hands-on team player and do what’s needed to get the job done.
• Experience in managing and executing multi-channel marketing promotions (online and offline).
• Understanding of data protection rules across media types.
• PR and brand building experience desirable.
• Ideally, but not essential if you have knowledge of applications such as SalesForce and Hubspot.
What’s on Offer
The benefits package incorporates what they’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
• 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days.
• Great learning and development opportunities.
• Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans.
• Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers.
• Option to opt into the Shares Scheme.
• Volunteering opportunities.
• Season ticket loans.
They also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
The goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. They really want all employees to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
If you have the desired skills & experiences for the above role, please get in touch at the earliest opportunity so we can start the process.
I’m looking forward to hearing & working with you.