Reporting to: Account Director
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm
The Projects Delivery Manager / Account Manager will be responsible for client project management, servicing our current client base and ensuring the customer care levels are kept to a high standard. The role will involve, customer facing, building relationships, managing database, working effectively within the marketing team achieving KPIs.
As an outsourced ‘marketing manager’ you will also need to demonstrate an understanding of our clients brands and be the brand guardian acting as their internal team to ensure delivery materials produced reflect their objectives and brand.
- Responsible for management, of all assigned client’s projects through the business.
- Taking briefs either directly from the client or the account manager and converting them into team briefs including adding value such as scope of project, draft content, visual ideas and layout.
- Monitoring all projects delivery against client KPIs to ensure met monthly.
- Reviewing monthly reports produced by delivery team to analyse, add value and suggestions for improvements or priorities for the following month.
- Briefing the delivery team effectively to enable them to undertake their tasks accordingly.
- Review work from delivery team, including social media, newsletters etc to look to add value, make suggestions, add content where needed and follow through to completion.
- Adhoc content support as needed including:
- Content – writing, support the scheduling and uploading of social media content and videos.
- Blogs – Researching and developing relevant blogs for clients as directed.
- Website – Updating and managing clients website to ensure always correct and relevant.
- Newsletters – Management/Development of newsletters for clients as directed – including research of topics, design, send and send reports.
- Social Media Advertising – to effectively generate and manage advertising campaigns for clients including set up, reporting and recommendations.
- Client reporting – ensuring all client marketing aspects included in the monthly reporting including outside 3rd party suppliers such as web.
- Competitor research for clients as directed – including research and management of reporting.
- Management of all administration tasks as required – including delegation where necessary.
- To ensure all work boards are kept updated on a daily basis, ensuring the workload is maintained to the level required (Trello & white boards).
- Contributing to client correspondence and management through daily updates, activity reporting, conference calls and attendance at meetings
- Managing daily duties from answering telephone, admin and customer care service with initial clients and new clients during the opening hours of the business and support for Your Marketing Needs in the delivery of a professional service.
- To attend meetings as may be directed by the Account Director, these could be weekly/monthly meetings along with sales meeting to discuss achievements.
- To undertake ongoing training and professional development, appropriate to the effective and timely discharge of the duties of the post.
- To perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required by the CEO from time to time.
- To build relationships with all clients and ensure a high level of customer service at all times on behalf of our clients.
- Consistently achieving KPI’s and goals set.
- Undertake research for employer & clients to generate target lists.
- Ability to deal with any customer complaints/issues and ensure an amicable result is achieved.
- Attendance of team meetings & ensuring open clear communication internally and externally.