Digital Account Manager B2B
Ref no: 344120
Digital Execs Recruitment are recruiting a Digital Account Manager for a division within one of the largest, most respected digital agencies on the planet. This specific position sits within one of their most prestigious clients, the company is one of the world’s highest valued businesses, employers in the world.
The Digital Account Manager will help to drive digital excellence for the client across key markets, ensuring that local plans are aligned with the regional direction. The Digital Account Manager will work across all relevant client campaigns, including country-specific plans with a key focus on B2B media environments. They will work closely with the Account Director and need to build strong relationships within the wider media team and special business units including Strategy, Insights, and Data, our key day-to-day clients, and the wider creative team.
Gain the respect and trust of all relevant client personnel by demonstrating knowledge, commitment, and enthusiasm for their business.
Media planning and buying
- Pan regional planning and buying: Evaluate media proposals and negotiate rates/programs to ensure the highest value and efficiencies are delivered to the client.
- Create and maintain relationships with key media partners.
- Manage client expectations and have the ability to assess when to escalate issues to the Account Director. Also, challenge clients when necessary.
- Oversee the campaign management process to ensure the precise and timely activation of central campaigns, deliver to plan and identify key insights to build into future planning.
Local market support
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with key local markets.
- Support and advise local market teams to ensure their media plans comply with the central brief and strategy.
- Be able to confidently challenge and question assumptions and recommendations that have been made to ensure the best possible delivery for the client.
Reporting + Finance
- Lead the timely, accurate, and insightful delivery of reporting calls, meetings, QBR and optimisation logs.
- Gain a full understanding of both the finance processes, working with the media team, and supporting the Finance Director as required.
Strategy and Insight
- Gain a full understanding of the clients’ business and the market they occupy so that you can confidently speak and help identify the issues they face.
- Help to develop an addressable strategy with our data-led media partners and key internal stakeholders.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable on all relevant research available (e.g. TGI, Nielsen, comScore, and confidently deliver information and solutions to the client using these tools.
- Guide and support local markets to ensure strategic alignment across markets.
Management & Professional Development
- The manager role engages with lots of key stakeholders across the business but you will be responsible for at least one direct report, who you will work closely with and ensure they are supported in their professional development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B2B account experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong programmatic knowledge and programmatic media planning expertise across Brand and DR clients.
- Experience across technical ad operations such as trafficking, dashboarding, verification and ad serving.
- You can effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with various stakeholders – clients, agency partners, and your team members.
- You have helped manage junior team members before, and you take satisfaction from helping them grow in their careers.
- Your work is known for being accurate and engaging.
- Comfortable multitasking and working towards deadlines.
- Confident and resilient with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- You have experience planning local market campaigns, or at least know what is required to plan and buy them.
- A second language is a plus, but not essential.
- Good with Excel and Powerpoint.
About our client
They currently manage approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks.
The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please get in touch with me today.
If you are from the world of digital advertising, agency side, from a publisher or similar and like the opportunity outlined above please do not hesitate to get in touch today so we can have an initial discussion and start the process.