Role: Sales Consultant
Reports To: Sales Manager
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive: Basic plus OTE and benefits, expenses,
Location: London Central
A multi-award-winning solutions integrator of unified communications and document management services. They are passionate about delivering genuine value to their clients and strive to exceed expectations in everything they do. An established Telecoms and communication company, an industry wide reputation for pushing the boundaries of technology for over 20 years
They have a dynamic product and solutions portfolio that spans a range of technologies within voice, data, mobile and managed documents. These are all supported by a broad portfolio of technical and professional services that support their customer’s business needs and priorities.
They are looking for talented highly motivated people. They understand that the key to our success is our people. For this reason they are committed to attracting and retaining the best possible candidates. Therefore they offer a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, reward and recognition are priority.
If you want to join a business passionate about technology and their customers, credible in the market with a stimulating working environment then they will want to speak to you
Excellence in converged voice and data solutions; creating strong strategic partnerships and delivering a great client experience from a stimulating working environment.
Respect, Responsibility, Teamwork, Commitment, Excellence and Passion
The purpose of this role is to identify and close prospect opportunities predominantly within the mid-market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective and creative sales of our products and services to prospective clients
- Negotiate sales that deliver maximum margin for the business
- Development and retention of customers to sustain market share and revenue growth
- Intelligent self-generation of new business opportunities through focus on particular verticals, business drivers and market trends
- Development of own prospect pipeline in order to meet and exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Identify and feedback market and customer trends
- Management of own time for calls, networking, travel and preparation of proposals
- Providing accurate and timely forecasts and recording all activity on Company systems
- Liaison with the pre-sales team.
Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitude)
- Proven track record in B2B field sales (Telecommunications) and able to substantiate past sales performance
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to demonstrate excellent selling, negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Strong listening skills and articulate spoken ability both face to face and on the phone
- Sales experience within one or more of our technology range (voice, data, mobile, managed data)
- Resilient with positive mind-set
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in the equipment and/or opportunities IT and Telecoms provides
- Competent user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to operate according to the Company’s values of respect, responsibility, teamwork, commitment, excellence and passion
Contact Mark Dernes, Digital Execs
+ 44 (0) 1582 249 562 /07930 485 777