|As a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant, you will collaborate very closely with the mobile product teams, sales teams, account teams and partner ecosystem to successfully position their mobile product offerings during the sales cycle, initial meetings, presentations, PoCs, demos, and client onboarding.
The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will be expected to support the sales cycle as the main technical and product expert, not just on functional capabilities but also on sizing, dimensioning, integration points and associated commercials.
You will need to demo, present technical material, qualify, and quantify sales opportunities, for both technical and non-technical audiences. The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will be responsible for completing tasks on multiple concurrent sales activities. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of helping close and deliver software products into complex IT environments of large enterprises.
|Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties):|
|· Articulate product positioning and value drivers to both business and technical users
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers throughout the sales cycle
· Present this clients mobile’s vision, strategy, and product roadmaps to executives, technical management and technical engineers
· Maintain working knowledge of competitive solutions and architectures
· Respond to Invitation to Tenders, Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and work in close collaboration with the Sales teams, Professional Services, Product Management, Product marketing to compile the response.
· Drive the mobile technical evaluation and validation conversations, onsite and remote, including product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (PoCs) directly with customers or partners
· Build and deliver demonstrations aligned with the prospect’s needs
· Prioritise and qualify requests from teams to ensure focus and alignment
|Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:|
|· Solid experience in pre-sales, including roles in Technical Pre-sales, Technical Account Sales or IT consulting, in enterprise software, preferably in CRM, CEM or messaging solutions.
|Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage audiences at all levels of seniority
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to build and present high quality demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
· Must be effective in working both independently and in team setting, especially in matrixed organizations
· Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in cloud based solutions and knowledge of technology architectures
· Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
· Must be able to persuade and influence senior enterprise IT Architects and C-level executives
· Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive means
· Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building at all levels including C-level executives
· Keen work ethic and desire to continually learn
If you possess the skills and experiences in the above role, please contact me to discuss and start the process.
Ian Benjamin MD, Digital Execs
Ian.Benjamin@DigitalExecs.com + 44 (0) 1582 249 562