Our client provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyze, produce and present data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software their data recovery, data destruction, electronic discovery, consulting and document review.
The individual will be responsible for working directly with their clients (primarily Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments) to offer advice and assistance with document review strategy and use of review technology. The individual will advise and assist with various aspects of technology assisted review including, automated workflows, searching and predictive coding as well as other product support, trouble-shooting and client-training on their proprietary software applications.
Our client offers a suite of complex Electronic Discovery & Review applications therefore the incumbent will need to demonstrate strong technical competence.
Training of their suite of solutions will be delivered either on-site or remotely using WebEx technology.
The incumbent will also be responsible for the delivery of internal training for all new releases to the Client Services team and the dissemination to the team of any pertinent developments in the tool.
This Consultant will also work with internal teams to monitor, support, and improve the functionality of the solution.
Internally, the Consultant will work with Case Managers to ensure that the client maximises their use of document review solutions to achieve high levels of client service and satisfaction.
Essential Function: Provide client support & consultancy including recommendations and best practices on electronic discovery reviewing techniques, implementation of technology assisted review, search creations, configuration and access to the applications; will troubleshoot as required to resolve client issues.
Desired Result: Provide clients with prompt and accurate solutions to issues and questions relating to their applications. Ability to deliver improved best practices, recommended features and useful documentation that improve overall service delivered to clients, Case Managers and peers.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree education preferred.
• Legal experience is required. Will ideally have experience of working in an in-house litigation support role. Candidates with a recent LPC qualification will also be considered.
• Mother tongue English. Fluency in German (written and spoken) is highly advantageous.
• Strong technical competence; advanced PC skills utilising a variety of software applications. An understanding of Electronic Discovery (ED) or Litigation Support applications is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and creative ability; accurately identifies clients needs, investigates all options and tailors solutions to meet client needs.
• Ability to deliver training to small and medium groups; is credible and professional, demonstrates gravitas.
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• A strong and credible communicator (written and verbal); can interact with individuals at all levels.
BUSINESS TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Travel is often required and may occur with limited notice. Travel typically involves same day or single overnight travel to client sites to conduct training and orientation on our applications.
This position therefore requires the individual to be flexible to client needs for out of hours work and weekend work when required.
Job descriptions are not intended and should not be construed to be all inclusive lists of responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated with a job. While the job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, this client reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs as it deems necessary.
For more information and consideration for this opportunity please contact Ian Benjamin
+44 (0) 1582 380 850