- Location – Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Opportunity – permanent position
- Salary circa £25K – 30K Experience
Our client is going through an exciting period of growth, bursting with new projects and are looking for energised creative people with a can-do attitude to join their team!
A great company culture, in need of new & exciting personalities to add to the mix!
This dynamic client love’s what they do and pride themselves on delivering the very best work, quickly and efficiently.
A rare opportunity exists to join this vibrant and energetic team of personalities.
Ideally a similar personality who also loves working collaboratively but can also be left to their own devices.
This full service agency has a Studio of bright young things – Creatives, Copywriters, Designers, Animators and Producers. They love what they do and pride themselves on delivering the very best work, quickly and efficiently.
They are looking for vibrant and energetic personalities who love working collaboratively but can also be left to their own devices.
So if you have…
– An awesome personality with a can-do attitude. This is the most important part!
– A good collaborator as well as focused individual.
– Passion for creative and have a willingness to share ideas.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– A good eye for detail
– And a love for art, design, film & TV…we want you!
What you’ll be doing…
– Regularly contributing creative ideas.
– Update concept and storyboard documents.
– Assist creative team with research of music, footage/images and VO artists.
– Creating and updating animatics.
– Assisting/writing scripts and recording guide VO.
– Day to day support of the Lead Creative/Senior Creative.
– Attending briefing/client calls and ensuring clear creative notes are taken.
So, you’re thinking you have some of the above… but you’re not sure what an animatic is?
No worries! We believe in getting the right people with the right attitude! We can teach
you all the skills you’ll need to succeed.
– Work on high profile adverts
– Attractive Salary
– Drinks fridge
– A great company culture that encourages development.
– Breakfast on the boss once a month
If you have the skills & experience, desire for the above role or are indeed aware of someone who is suitable, please get I touch at the earliest opportunity.
Ian.Benjamin@DigitalExecs.com Telephone 01582 249562